It is the Environmental Policy of NGL Marine to incorporate sustainability into our core operations through internal and external efforts. Specifically, we shall adopt the following policies and practices:
1- Conserve energy, water and natural resources.
2- Commit to purchasing environmentally preferable products.
3- Reuse, recycle and reduce.
4- Promote environmental education, outreach and awareness to our crew members and co-workers.
NGL Marine is commited to reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Strive to increase waste diversion by recycling all paper, cardboard, wood, metals, bottles, plastics, packing, and cans.
- Reduce the waste generated by donating reusable office items (appiances, electronic equipment, furniture) to charitable organizations.
- Promote our turn off lighting and appliances in unoccupied rooms.
- Purchase low mercury fluorescent and LED lighting and energy star appliances.
- Environmentally preferable janitorial cleaning products (Paraben & Phthalates, Triclosan, MEA, DEA, Formaldehyde, artificial colors).
- Only use recycle content products, materials and supplies when available.
- Recycle universal wastes (electronics, bateries, fluorescent light tubes, used motor oil) and prohibit purchasin materials that may lead to hazardous waste generation.